- Introduction to Good Supervision Practices
- Hiring and Retaining IPS Staff
- Becoming an IPS Trainer (Train Your Staff)
- Outcomes-based Supervision
- Developing and Sustaining Your Program
This web-based course is intended for people who are currently supervising an IPS program.
Each unit consists of 60 – 90 minutes of reading material, videos, and quizzes. Each unit also includes assignments. Supervisors will select the assignment for each unit that they feel would most benefit their programs. Participants submit homework assignments and discuss them with the instructor through email.
Participants may work on the course at any time of day or night, though sections of the course will shut down as the course progresses.